Monday, September 28, 2015

Amos Jackson - 13 Months



Amos you looked so cute in this pic that I had to include it, even though I look a little crazy. I can't believe you are 13 months old!! Here is what you have been up to lately:

You are a speed walker! You try to run occasionally, hence the line of little bruises that is pretty much a constant across the most prominent part of your forehead. I am looking forward to when you get a little more steady on your feet! You love to climb stairs, and usually make a beeline for the nearest set. I can't take my eyes off you for a second! 

You know several words now: doggie, oh-oh, ball, hat, mama, daddy, Mawmaw, Mimi, Doc, Pop, and hot. It seems like you master a new one every couple of days. You also know what the kitty cat says! If someone asks, you proudly say, "MEEE-OW!"

You wear size 18 month clothes. You are a big boy! I would guess that you weigh around 25 pounds. Which is funny because your big brother only weighs 30! You are catching up to him fast. 

You have a diverse palate. There isn't much you won't eat. Your favorite foods are bananas and any kind of meat. The only thing I can't get you to like is cow's milk. Oh well! 

You absolutely love your big brother. Y'all have your own little language of squealing and laughing that is the cutest thing I've ever heard. T.Mark often says things to me like "I really love my little brother, Mama." I pray your relationship will continue to grow, and that it will mature into a rich, mutually edifying and enjoyable one. One of my biggest joys is seeing the two of you enjoy each other. 

Amos, you and your brother are a gift from the Lord and a continual joy in my life. I pray for you both daily! I love you! 

   -Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment