Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Kentwood Christmas

This past Sunday we drove down to Kentwood, Louisiana, for some Christmas fun with Taylor's grandparents.  The tradition there is always gumbo, playing outside on their big spread of land (complete with a barn and donkeys), and opening presents. 

Caroline, me and Amos. Caroline and Travis found out last week that they are having a boy! I am looking forward to my boys having a fun boy cousin to grow up with! 

Amos wanted to be snuggled a lot that day due to all the noise and excitement. I happily obliged: 

T.Mark and the donkeys, Nubbin and Minnie:

T.Mark and his uncle Travis. We didn't have turkey, but is there tryptophan in gumbo? Because everyone looked kinda like this after the meal:

Granny and PawPaw with their great-grands, Amos, T.Mark, Trace, and Laiken:

The whole crew:


And home that night. T.Mark got to wear one of mama's t-shirts after his bath. He was so funny. 

I can't believe it is Christmas Eve. I hope you can savor these last couple days of this precious season, and I hope I can too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment