Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

   We had a fun, family and friend-filled filled Christmas. I am so very happy that we now live closer in to town--it makes for lots of drop-in friends and random visitors--and I LOVE IT. As a young girl I always imagined my house one day being filled always with friends and neighbors, as a welcoming place for anyone who wanted to stop by! So that is a dream come true for me, and I am so thankful. 

My pretty mantle:

Sweet baby eating some Christmas treats: 

He melts my heart:

T.Mark and Gran in the teepee she and Pop lovingly made for him: 

My boys on Christmas morning:

Alligator wrestling, naturally:

Amos and Grandaddy:

Amos and his cousin Olivia. I couldn't survive without her! 

Sisters:

That belly! 

Baby cousin Sterling rockin out:


It takes a village:

Our friends Jimmy and James stopped by to see if T.Mark wanted to play! So off they went:

And, one of the best things about this Christmas--my best friend is home for a WHOLE WEEK! 

And here is a picture that somewhat sums up my Christmas this year. Jesus and the Christmas story. And a tiny little monster truck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment