Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Progression of Bumps

I was blessed with the gift of going through this pregnancy with my sweet friend Brittnye. We went through our first pregnancies together too, but we were about a month apart. This time around it was less than a week apart! So every so often and then every week towards the end, we'd take a picture together. This weekend the babies finally got to meet! So I thought I'd do a post putting all these pics together. I know I will love looking back at it one day. 


















Poor Amos was asleep in this picture, but miss Rayley is quite alert. We will have to take another one soon, and get the whole crew of sweet nursing mamas in it. Several girls at church just had babies and a couple more are coming soon, so we are looking forward to the party in the "mommy and me" room each Sunday morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment