Tuesday, July 8, 2014

34 Weeks

34 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks. Only 5 1/2 weeks to go! I'm trying to savor these last few weeks of being pregnant. Of course not every moment is pleasant but I have truly, truly enjoyed just about all of them this go-round. 

Size of baby: the size of a pineapple! My pregnancy phone app says he is 5.5 lbs and 20 inches long. But since our baby was 4 lbs at 28 weeks I'm thinking he might be bigger! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I told y'all that I stopped looking! I feel really good though so I will just gauge it by that and say that all is well! 

Maternity Clothes: Of course. I sure am going to miss these stretchy pants after he gets here! 

Gender: a sweet baby BOY! Amos Jackson Sledge

Movement: still in his regular routine now of wakefulness and napping. He really gets going for about 20 minutes each night when I lie down. I love to put my hand on my belly and fall asleep feeling him move. 

Sleep: not too bad lately. Foot cramps and a teensy, squished bladder lead to some wakefulness but not terrible. 

What I miss: getting up and down from the floor easily. T.Mark loves to dump all his little trucks and cars out of his big yellow dump truck and say "Let mama play wif you?" I mean, who could resist that? So I do, of course--but it sure is hard to get up!

Cravings: Ice. Lots of ice. And no, I'm not anemic. However, I would not be surprised if I chip a tooth soon. 

Symptoms: Foot cramps, some shortness of breath, weird dreams.

Best moment this week: feeling him kicking me the whole time I was singing in church Sunday morning. I guess he liked the song! Either that or I was disturbing his morning nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment