Monday, March 17, 2014

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 Weeks 
Size of baby: He weighs 8 oz--found that out at the doctor's office last week. The sonographer pointed out that a coke can is 12 oz, so that's a good way to compare!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I will have to buy some black pants that are maternity this week, I think. That is what I will need for singing in church, which I do fairly often, and the ones from my last pregnancy are a little too big. I've got to make time to do some shopping ASAP! 
Gender: a sweet baby BOY! Amos Jackson Sledge
Movement: feeling him pretty regularly now. He gets going pretty intensely from time to time! A little jumping bean in there.
Sleep: still not the greatest, but that's ok
What I miss: nothing that I can think of at the moment. Am really enjoying carrying my sweet boy. Especially now that I have a real belly and don't feel awkwardly pudgy. Ha! 
Cravings: Back to frozen fruit 
Symptoms: lightheadedness and dizziness on occasion 
Best moment this week: hearing that my sweet Amos looks healthy and is growing right on track. Last Friday was the big anatomy scan that is done about halfway through the pregnancy where they check the heart, brain, kidneys, etc. I am so, SO very thankful that all was well. A miracle and blessing from the Lord that I do not take for granted. 

I can't believe this pregnancy is almost halfway through. I want to savor every moment of it. Even the not so comfortable ones. 

Here are a few pics from the last week or two. Oh--and happy St. Paddy's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment