Sunday, January 26, 2014

Wedding in the Big D

This weekend we got to go over to Dallas for the wedding of some sweet friends, J.W. and Elizabeth. It was one of the sweetest weddings I've been to in a long time. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a great party! 

Taylor drove over earlier in the week for business, and I flew out on Saturday. It was a quick trip, ending with us driving back today. I am tuckered out but very much enjoyed the trip.  


I didn't take any pictures until later in the night, when they had busted out the glow sticks and crazy glasses.

Lindsey, my sweet sis-in- law Caroline, and me:

Travis and Taylor had just a little fun with the glow sticks, if you can't tell:

The band was great. You couldn't help but dance. 

The fun bride and groom: 

This pic is not the greatest-Travis was laughing hysterically at something and Taylor's eyes are half-closed, but I thought it was cute and wanted to include it anyway:

 All in all it was a fun trip. I'm so glad we were able to go. I missed my sweet little munchkin but really enjoyed the travel time. Sometimes it is nice to just sit on an airplane and decompress! 

One last pic, just for fun. At my hair appointment last week, I decided to try on some of the wigs they have sitting around. I've always had a wild hair in me just begging to get out--do y'all think I should go for blonde? 

 Ha!  I don't think I would ever actually do it, but it was fun to pretend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment