Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Toofies

   Well our little man had his very first dental checkup this past Monday! I was actually really pleased with how well he did. Here are a few pics to commemorate  the experience! 

Getting ready:

Listening intently to Mama talk about the mirror and counting his teeth with the "tooth toucher":

"I'm not so sure about this, mom!"

Having Gran hold your hands is a big help!

All done!! 

  The only meltdown occurred actually AFTER the tooth cleaning--when we told him that he couldn't see his Doc (my dad) right that minute--he'd have to wait. 

    So naturally he proceeded to throw himself onto the floor in despair. 

   Goodness. Glad I read The Strong Willed Child when he was still in utero. I had an feeling I'd need it. Can you enter the terrible twos at only 17 months? 

    

  We are so thankful for this precious boy. He is a blessing from the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment