Monday, November 25, 2013

Lately

 The last week or so hasn't been too eventful for us. Friday was a low-key night at home. Saturday Taylor went hunting, so T.Mark and I hung out with his Aunt Angie and Uncle Lee. 


 Carols by Candlelight, the Christmas program at our church, is just around the corner! I had the opportunity on Sunday to help decorate the sanctuary for Carols and for the Christmas season. I loved working with these sweet ladies, along with many others! 

  My staff thought it would be REAL cute to post this pic of me on our office Facebook page last week on my birthday. Their excuse was that it was "throwback Thursday". Hmph. Bah humbug. However, upon closer inspection, I saw a little twinkle in my eye that is a lot like the one in the eyes another little kid I know:

Pictures of him are a bit of a blur these days, but hopefully you can see what I mean. 

The brand of the dog bed in our kitchen is "Lazybones". Ted takes that to mean it is his calling, and he will stop at nothing to make sure he does an excellent job.

Case in point. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Despite the hardships we all have in our lives, there is much to be thankful for!  "Rejoice always, pray continually, GIVE THANKS in all circumstances!" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment