Friday, June 3, 2011

Happenings Lately

Not too much has been going on lately....we had a great Memorial Day weekend. There was graduation of course, Sunday school and church, and then Sunday afternoon Taylor and I headed up to his deer camp for some berry picking! We picked blueberries, blackberries, and peaches.....YUM! Then we eased on down the road to my parents' deer camp for a fun night of hanging out with the 'rents and a delicious dinner. Our sweet friend Pam made some delicious deep dark chocolate sorbet....makes your mouth water just to think about it, doesn't it? Somebody remind me to get that recipe!

Here's my berry pickin' man:

And talk about "amber waves of grain"...

And just for fun, here's one of my parents' deer camp-I thought this was such a pretty picture:

Memorial Day was laid back....we slept in a bit and then headed back into town because we each had some work to do. That night was spent hanging out and relaxing with the Sledges.

Look at my cute little guy! He looks like he feels like he owns the place or something:

That night I made an easy "cobbler" from the fruit we picked, and we pretty much just laid around, enjoying the pretty weather and the day off.

As I type this, I am actually in Portland, Oregon, on a trip with my dad and our dental assistant, Brittany, to tour a dental equipment facility and make some final decisions on the new dental equipment we are planning to purchase. I have never been to Portland, so I'm really excited about not only our dental equipment, but also playing around in the city tomorrow on our free day! Don't worry-pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment