Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Testing

I am currently sitting outside a random McAlisters in Germantown, TN, typing this on........my iPad!!!! I can't believe my crazy husband did this for me. We had an early anniversary/graduation dinner last night in Oxford at City Grocery (and for those who may be wondering, we are not moving our residency to Oxford ha! We have just been there a lot lately!).

Ok, so since I wrote that first paragraph we have actually arrived home from Memphis and I have learned a lot about this new tool in just a short period of time! But first, back to how I got ahold of it! Sweet Taylor surprised me night before last with an early anniversary dinner (I will sadly be out of town on the actual day) and told me he had gotten me just a "little present" to "do some reading" when I go to the beach with Emily next week. Of course, when I opened the package a few minutes later, I FREAKED out. I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband-and not because he gives me nice gifts (although I surely appreciate them!)-but because of the way he treats me every single day, and the way he leads our little family. I am very proud to be his wife! So happy early anniversary Taylor!!!!

One reason I am really excited to have this iPad is that my old computer is a total piece, if you know what I mean. It has seen the good, the bad, and the ugly through these four years of dental school. It honestly blows my mind that the thing hasn't collapsed into a thousand pieces, or spontaneously combusted, or something. So the iPad will function as my computer now! I can still use my poor ol laptop for saving large files, archiving pictures, etc-but the iPad will be for everything else! Woohoo!

Ok, so since I am trying this whole blogging from the iPad thing for the first time, I'm not going to make this post too long in case I do something wrong and it disappears. I am trying out an app called Blogsy that, according to my quick research, is the most functional blogging app. So we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment