Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beach Babes

So here are the blue skies and sandy beaches I promised!

Mom and her Danielle Steel--the never-fail beach read!

Got my toes in the water, toes in the sand....

Ahhhh....

Cute mama, shopping at seaside:

I get so excited when I get a good picture of the three of us!

And now...perhaps THE most precious thing you've ever seen....this is Itsy Bitsy. We met her today in an art gallery. She belongs to the owner, and she will just about fit in one hand. She has two or three beds scattered around the store, one of which is outside between two small easels and some glassware. And, get this-she wears pearls. No lie. Real ones. I think I just found Teddy a girlfriend!

PRECIOUS.

Hope you are having a great week-fit in a little relaxation if you can!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you are making me jealous! AH...I miss the beach! They call the lake shore up here the beach, and I'm like "Um, no...y'all have no idea what a real beach is!"

    Second of all, I love that dress you are wearing in the picture--where is it from?

    ReplyDelete