Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today was my sweet Dad's birthday, and I just wanted to wish him a happy one on the blog! I am so blessed--I could not have asked for a more wonderful Daddy. He is one of the most genuinely caring, selfless, and giving people I know. He loves his family fiercely, works hard, and loves the Lord. I am proud to be his daughter, and I know the rest of my family feels the same way. I am so excited to be going into business with him when I graduate next month--I know we will probably have some disagreements every now and then because we are pretty much just alike!--but there is no other person I'd rather be going into business with. I am proud to be following in his footsteps as a dentist and feel blessed to be coming into a practice where so many patients have had a great experience because of my Dad!

Dad, I am so thankful for you and look forward to our new adventure in practice together! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment