Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Happenings

So here's a quick recap of some holiday happenings!


A pic of Olivia and me from before one of the Carols' performances:


And then one of Taylor and Olivia during an impromptu jam session at the Thigpen household!



And now on to the Tacky Christmas goodness! Our supper club has what we call the Annual Grizwold Family Supper Club Christmas Party, and let me tell you, it is an event. We eat yummy food, we play dirty Santa (it can get ugly, lemme tell ya)...and obviously, we dress up!


Taylor and "WeeWee"



Our friend Kim showing off her tacky sweater:


Matching jumpsuits:
And here are a few from Fairview. I can't remember if I've mentioned on the blog that my parents are selling their deercamp. It is a bittersweet thing for my family--we've had so many good times there! But it will be a good thing too, and I know that we'll have many good times at the new place as well!
I got to go hunting with my Dad one last time at the place, and it was so fun! Looking forward to many more fun hunts Dad!



One of our favorite roads on the property. Years and years of travel on this historic road have worn the road down into the trench.






Camp table set for a yummy breakfast.


Dad reminding me how to make my Granny's buttermilk cathead biscuits...SO good!!




Taylor and I just got back tonight from our family Christmas with his grandparents on his Mom's side. We had a great time hanging out with his aunts and uncles and cousins! Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures because I was too busy visiting! I guess that's a good thing though. :)
More updates and pictures to come throughout this fun and busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment