Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pics of the Fairview Weekend

As promised, here are some pictures from the weekend! This is me with two of my sweet friends from dental school--I don't know what I would do without these girls! That's Lane on the right and Kerri in the middle.


My sweet husband is a GREAT cook...he has taught me a thing or two for sure! He cooked hamburgers on the grill and made some caramelized red onions to go on top...YUM.

Watching the Golden Globes!

Here's Kerri with my furry child, Teddy. He was loving all the attention! We have another sweet puppy--a border collie, Ruby, and I took some pictures of her too, but none turned out, so I will have to put some up of her another time.
Bo and Jonathan

You'll have to excuse my hair...I swear I had an electric current flowing straight out my head that night...it was so static-y!

Ted doing his best to look cute for the camera!

Treat, please, anyone? Treat?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment