Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering....

Since I feel certain that you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats, wondering how my gingerbread men/women/Christmas trees turned out.....they were great!! Um...not so much, necessarily, gingerbread though. They kind of had more of a scone-ish taste. I call it sorta like a "coffee cookie"--which to me means a cookie that is sweet but not too sweet, that makes you crave a big cup of coffee when you eat it. It is also great for dunking into said coffee.

I decorated these, using icing and green sparkling sugar....

And Taylor decorated these!! Isn't the one with the necktie so cute? I also think the one with the striped boxers is pretty adorable. Not sure why he looks so surprised...maybe because we caught him in his boxers??


Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment