Friday, September 18, 2009

New Digs

So---our old house is SOLD, and we are IN the new house!!! I am so thankful for the Lord's providence in this, and so relieved to finally be moving on with all this stuff. Our house is a disaster area right now with furniture and boxes all over the place, and the painter is there today getting started on several interior rooms--but I don't even care because I am just so happy to be there!! We are just taking it slow, trying to unpack several boxes every day. Last night was our second night there, and this morning was my first time to drive in to school from our new home. The drive is going to be an adjustment for sure! I used to leave at 7:35 or even 7:40 and get to school by 8. Now if I leave past 7:15, it's all downhill from there. Leaving 20 mins earlier is not my favorite part of the change, but it's not so bad! I will be updating more later with some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment